She obtained her Ph.D. at the Central European University, Department of Medieval Studies in 2009. Her post-doctoral research, “Processes of Integration, Identity Construction and the Role of Religion: The Case of the Iraqi Yezidis,” studies the role Yezidi religion in the Kurdish national movement, as well as the impact of modernity and Kurdish nationalism on the construction of Yezidi identity, and the transformation of Yezidi oral tradition and religious institutions in Northern Iraq.
06/29/2015 - 09:00
07/20/2015 - 09:00
08/06/2015 - 09:00
Click a term to initiate a search.
- Department of Medieval Studies (131)
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies (CEMS) (8)
- Department of History (7)
- Source Language Teaching Group (3)
- Center for Religious Studies (2)
- Department of Philosophy (1)
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy (1)
- Jewish Studies Project (1)
- Environmental Systems Laboratory (1)
- UNEP Global Environment Outlook (GEO) Collaborating Center (1)